Florida State is one of the world’s biggest tourist holiday attractions. It’s referred to as the ‘Sunshine State’ and the most popular state of USA. This state is located on a large peninsula at the southern extreme of the eastern coast of the United States. A Florida holiday will delight you whether you are seeking big thrills at Orlando’s theme parks, looking for a beach break on the Golf Coast or heading to hip Miami, US’s most popular state Florida is the perfect place for dream destination and perfect place for all ages.
There are many attractions in Florida that tourists love to enjoy at leisure. Florida is quite popular due to huge variety of family entertainment activities. Let us check out each one of them and see what makes the place so bubbling that the tourists love to visit the place again and again during their vacation.
1. Disney World near Orlando is the number one vacation destination for families. Visitors love to visit this place due to many activities hosted for children as well as adults too.
2. The beautiful sandy beaches and the warm waters of the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico are the second most popular attraction. Drive around these sandy beaches to catch up the seagulls and much more excitements.
3. Tennis, sports fishing, golf and other outdoor activities attracts tourists in large quantity. These sports are very popular especially during the months of winter when they are not available in the northern states. These sports really help tourists regain spirit of life during their holidays.
4. Miami in Florida is a vibrant city. It lies along the southern Atlantic Coast with a distinctly Latin American atmosphere. Many Havana residents and Hispanic residents create a commune of South American culture in the USA. Hire a car in USA to move along in the city of Miami so as to visit various attractions and theme parks.
5. The Kennedy Space Center and the Cape Carnaveral Space Launch facility are located along the east coast near to Orlando. They are also the popular destinations for tourists.
6. Daytona Beach on the north Atlantic Coast and Panama City on the coast along the panhandle are the most popular destinations for the ‘spring break’ festivities every March.
These are the places that you would enjoy with your families on Florida holidays. Check with your Florida car hire agent if they are providing any tours to top tourist destinations such as Miami, Orlando, famous beaches or Disney World. This can save you time and additional expenses that may occur due to opting for different transportations.