Building quality links is one of the most efficient and sought after an off-page procedure of SEO. To effectively build quality links, guest blogging is a must.
Guest blogging and generating links from good guest blogging sites are a white hat SEO technique which you can use without penalizing your website.
It is a great way to network online, live out your writing, sharing your knowledge as well as expand your readership. You can land guest blogging opportunities by regularly adding quality posts to your own site and by becoming an active participant on other blogs.
Use the below mentioned useful tips as well as best guest blogging site before going to start guest blogging.
Criteria to do Guest Blogging
1. The first and foremost thing you do before starting your guest blogging is to determine your guest post domain. This means identifying the niche topics of you web domain.
2. For example, if your website is about healthcare or tech gadgets, you can post the guest blog that explains symptoms, as well as solutions for a particular problem or some remedies to overcome some problems or you, may explain the latest model and brands of cell phones, computer and accessories. So, make sure to list down the keywords or content domain which you need to write your blogs.
3. After listing downs your topics to post, then you have to do a thorough research to search for the best blog that have relevance to your domain space and those that allow guest blogging. You should determine guest blog based on the qualitative analysis such as page rank in Google, activity status, traffic status, number of members and search engine visibility.
4. Using page rank checker tools available in the online, you can check the page rank of a particular blogging site and also using the analytics tool, you can check the traffic status and backlinks of a particular website.
5. After the research done and find the best guest blog, you can start posting your guest post. But first, you have to register with the website by using their sign up form. These websites provide a contact form or email ID where you can send your content. They will review your content before publishing it to their blogs. If they approve it, you will be informed that your guest post can already be viewed.
Always keep in mind that, don’t make the editor or blogger regret giving you a chance or wasting their time corresponding with you. So, write a killer piece of content with an amazing, catchy title and generate more traffic to your website.
List of Guest Blogging Sites
While guest blogging, always remembers to opt for high page rank sites and link back to a relevant web page in your site which may not be necessarily for your index page and drive your targeted traffic in this way.