An ad server is a software platform used to manage the banner ads displayed on a website. Ad servers are designed to make it easy for websites to sell ads. These are 10 ways working with a good ad server can benefit your business.
1. Keep it Simple - Adding a new ad, removing old ones is simple with a few clicks.
2. Mixing it Up - Multiple ads can rotate and display together in one placement, including ads from your own advertisers and ads from ad networks or affiliate programs.
3. Stay in Control - You know for sure where each ad shows on your website and how often each ad takes from your available impression inventory. Moreover, the ad server can optimize using your chosen criteria so that better ads display more often.
4. Try it Out - You can test multiple ad versions (colors, words), or ad locations (left vs. right) to see which is better for your advertisers and for your revenue.
5. Make your Advertiser Happy - Your advertisers have their own accounts to view impressions, clicks, CTRs, and visitors seeing their ads. This is a benefit to your advertisers since you put your advertisers in control. Or you can schedule an automatic email report to their inbox weekly so they do not have to lift a finger.
6. Target your Audience - You and your advertisers can target a very specific and narrow group of visitors from a specific region, city, time zone, or interest.
7. Sell it Smart - You can try and experiment with different pricing models: CPM, CPC, CPA, or the simple flat rate. Different ad formats can have different rates. For example, charge more for an expandable flash ad than a text link ad.
8. Display In-House Ads - You can cross-sell and up-sell other related products or promote your own advertising opportunities in the same spot. An ad server is a very flexible tool to manage and display ads so keep your ideas alive.
9. Report all Numbers - There are many different types of reports and statistics on your ads and your visitors. You can see clicks, views by the hour, view breakdown reports for each ad placement.
10. Maximize your Savings - By outsourcing technical operations to a reliable team of experts, you can cut costs, focus more on selling ads, and deliver better value for your advertisers.
If you are a serious website owner planning to run a comprehensive campaign or just display few ads, make sure that you get the services of ad servers – the most intelligent ad tools on the Internet today.
AdSpeed ad server is a reliable and powerful ad serving and ad management solution that serves your ads, track impressions, clicks, and report ad statistics in real-time. AdSpeed combines the latest ad serving technologies with advanced web analytics to maximize your advertising revenue.